BEFORE OPENING THE CARTON BOX OF YOUR SUPERFAN, PLEASE MATCH THE MODEL NUMBER PRINTED ON THE FAN MOTOR BOX
AND THE LEAF BOX, PLEASE DO NOT INTERCHANGE THE LEAF AND THE FAN MOTOR OF ONE MODEL WITH THE OTHER MODEL.
- Take out the fan motor and place it gently on a clean and soft surface.
- Fix the slit end of the downrod onto the shaft using bolt, washer, spring washer, and nuts.Ensure that it is fully
- Then put the cotter pin into the bolt hole and bend it two ends apart,
- Connect two wires (for phase (red wire) and neutral (black wire) connections) on the other side of the terminal block. Then insert the wires from the bottom side of the down rod to the top side.
- Insert the bottom canopy from the topside of the down rod. Then insert the top canopy in an inverted manner. Please ensure canopy with super fan logo is fixed to top end of down rod
- Fix the shackle kit in the ceiling hook
- Fix the fan assembly in the shackle using bolt, washer, spring washer, nuts
- Then tighten the nuts. Put the cotter pin into the bolt hole and bend its two ends apart to lock.
- Connect the phase and neutral wires coming out from the downrod to the ceiling rose . Connect (Green/yellow) earth wire to the screw marked as “ ” on the shackle kit.
- Take the leaves that matches the model number of the motorand then remove the leaf fixing screws from the motor. Now place the leaves on their fixing locations and tighten them fully by using screws and spring washer provided. While mounting the leaves take care not to bend the leaf.
- Adjust the canopies such that top canopy cover the shackle assembly near ceiling and bottom canopy covers the terminal block connector of the fan.
- Bottom canopy should not touch the fan motor. Otherwise rubbing noise will come