- In case if your ESHA products is not working correctly or is defective, service during and after the warranty period can be obtained by contacting your ESHA Customer Support Center
- In order to avoid unnecessary inconvenience we advise you to read the operating instructions given in the user manual carefully.
- Before installing or cleaning the fan, ensure that the power is switching OFF.
- Connect the power through wall switch.
- Clean the leaf gently by giving support.
- Use only accessories provided in the fan packing.
- The fan must be mounted at minimum height of 10inches from ceiling and 7 feet from the floor.
- The tip of the fan leaves should be atleast 2 feet away from the obstructions.
- Tighten the shackle nut so that the rubber support holds the clamp in the ceiling firmly.
- Don’t do any maintenance activity when the power is present at the ceiling fan terminal.
- Don’t connect regulator for this fan.
- Don’t apply excessive force while cleaning the leaf.
- Don’t connect leaf of one model fan to the other model fan.