- ESHA guarantees to the purchaser that this product carries a limited warranty for the period of two years, commencing from the date of purchase.
- This limited warranty applies only to the fan motor and applicable to the other accessories or peripherals like shaft, canopy, hook assembly kit, fan leaf and remote control.
- If fan motor fails at any tome within two year from the original purchase, due to defect in materials or workmanship then ESHA will repair or replace the part at its expense.
- Decision of repairing or replacing or the part will be taken only by ESHA.
- This warranty can be availed only as a “carry –in” repair at the ESHA Authorized Service Center premises and proof of original purchase is required. For locating the nearest service center please call the Customer Support Number.
- ESHA will arrange for repair will arrange for repair or replacement only if thee completely filled warranty card (Given at the end of this document)is provided with the purchase proof, for instance by means of presentation of the original invoice, the day on which warranty service is claimed within the warranty period.
- The purchase proof should carry the model name & serial number reference of the model name & serial number reference of the product being presented for warranty.
- Only the customer is responsible for all costs incurred in the removal or reinstallation and shipping of the product to and the service center for repair or replacement.
- To avail the repair or replacement, customer must carry-in or ship the product only in its original or equivalent packaging which will avoid damage in transit.
- ESHA and / or its authorized service center, reserve the right to retain worn out or defective parts(s) or components(s) replaced during the course of repair carried out under the warranty repair.
- The remaining period of warranty after a warranty claim, remains in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty of the original product. The time taken foe repair / replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- This warranty excluded any additional warranty you may have received from ESHA as a customer office.
Warranty is not valid in the following cases
- The warranty is void and does and not apply to damage from improper installation, neglect accident, misuse, natural disaster, exposure to extremes of heat or humidity, or as a result of and modification to the original product.
- The warranty does not apply to the defects due to causes beyond control like lighting, abnormal voltage, acts of god or while in service center.
- Because of varying climate condition, this warranty does not cover changes in the finish, including rusting, pitting, corroding, tranishing, or peeling.
- The warranty is void if the warranty card or the proof of purchase is not provided at the time of serviceor have been altered in any way or made illegible.
- The warranty is not applicable for the accessories or peripherals like shaft, canopy, hook, assembly kit, fan leaf and remote control.
- The ESHA warranty does not cover product parts that are subject to wear or which can be considered as consumable parts (example: batteries, etc) by their nature or are example made of plas